Terms and conditions
Nick Hansinger, INC. Web Site User Agreement Reprint Services | Permissions Information
This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions that govern your access and use of the Web Sites and related Internet media properties, including Meditation and Transformation, nickhansinger.com, nickhansinger.net, Illumination Podcast™, iloveenergymedicine.com, Full Potential Meditation, Energy Mastery® Foundations, and its affiliates and subsidiaries, collectively the "Site".
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE AND SHOULD IMMEDIATELY CEASE SUCH USE. NICK HANSINGER, INC. MAY MODIFY THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME, AND SUCH MODIFICATIONS SHALL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT ON THE SITE. YOU AGREE TO REVIEW THE AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO BE AWARE OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS AND YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE DEEMED YOUR CONCLUSIVE ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT.
- Copyright, Licenses and Idea Submissions.
Domestic and International copyright and trademark laws protect the entire contents of the Site. The owners of the intellectual property, copyrights and trademarks are NICK HANSINGER, INC., its affiliates and subsidiaries or other third party licensors. YOU MAY NOT MODIFY, COPY, REPRODUCE, REPUBLISH, UPLOAD, POST, TRANSMIT, OR DISTRIBUTE, IN ANY MANNER, THE MATERIAL ON THE SITE, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, CODE AND/OR SOFTWARE. Subject to more specific terms on individual NICK HANSINGER, INC. web sites, you may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the Site solely for your own non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials (certain areas require paid license fee prior to downloading any material). You agree to grant to NICK HANSINGER, INC. a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, sub licensable, perpetual license, with the right to sub-license, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any materials and other information (including, without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products and services) you submit to any public areas of the Site (such as bulletin boards, forums and newsgroups) or by e-mail to NICK HANSINGER, INC. by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed. You also grant to NICK HANSINGER, INC. the right to use your name in connection with the submitted materials and other information as well as in connection with all advertising, marketing and promotional material related thereto. You agree that you shall have no recourse against NICK HANSINGER, INC. for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to NICK HANSINGER, INC. If you believe that content appearing on the Site constitutes copyright infringement of another party's rights, please follow the instructions on our Copyrights and Copyright Web page.
Nick Hansinger, Energy Mastery, Ultimate Life Tool, You Institute, Full Potential Meditation, and/or any other names of NICK HANSINGER, INC., nickhansinger.com, or its Web sites, seminars, conferences, events, trade shows, publications, products, content or services referenced herein or on the Site are the exclusive trademarks or service marks of NICK HANSINGER, INC., including the "look" and "feel" of the Site, Nick Hansinger’s color combinations, layout, and all other graphical elements. Any use of NICK HANSINGER, INC.’s trademarks is strictly prohibited without the express permission from NICK HANSINGER, INC.. Other product and company names mentioned in the Site may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
- Use of the Site.
You understand that, except for information, products or services clearly identified as being supplied by NICK HANSINGER, INC., NICK HANSINGER, INC. does not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services on the Internet in any way. Except for NICK HANSINGER, INC. identified information, products or services, all information, products and services offered through the Site or on the Internet generally are offered by third parties that are not affiliated with NICK HANSINGER, INC. You also understand that NICK HANSINGER, INC. cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Site for the reconstruction of any lost data.
NICK HANSINGER, INC. offers a search feature within the Site. NICK HANSINGER, INC. explicitly disclaims any responsibility for the content or availability of information contained in our search index or directory. NICK HANSINGER, INC. also disclaims any responsibility for the completeness or accuracy of any directory or search result. In connection with your use of the Site, you agree you will not:
- a) Transmit any message, information, data, text, software or images, or other content ("Material") that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or otherwise objectionable that may invade another's right of privacy or publicity;
- b) Impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to, a NICK HANSINGER, INC. official, forum leader, guide or host or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- c) Post or transmit any Material that you do not have a right to reproduce, display or transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as nondisclosure agreements);
- d) Post or transmit any Material that contains a virus or corrupted data;
- e) Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels that you upload to any communication feature;
- f) Use the Site’s communication features in a manner that adversely affects the availability of its resources to other users (e.g., excessive shouting, use of all caps, or flooding continuous posting of repetitive text);
- g) Post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes" or any other form of solicitation or any non-resume information such as opinions or notices, commercial or otherwise;
- h) Violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- i) Upload or transmit any Material that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- j) Delete or revise any Material posted by any other person or entity;
- k) Manipulate or otherwise display the Site by using framing or similar navigational technology, or
- l) Register, subscribe, attempt to register, attempt to subscribe, unsubscribe, or attempt to unsubscribe, any party for any NICK HANSINGER, INC. product or service if you are not expressly authorized by such party to do so.
YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND THE INTERNET. NICK HANSINGER, INC. PROVIDES THE SITE AND RELATED INFORMATION "AS IS" AND DOES NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NONINFRINGEMENT, OR THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) WITH REGARD TO THE SERVICE, ANY MERCHANDISE INFORMATION OR SERVICE PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ON THE INTERNET GENERALLY, AND NICK HANSINGER, INC. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY COST OR DAMAGE ARISING EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY SUCH TRANSACTION. IT IS SOLELY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF ALL OPINIONS, ADVICE, SERVICES, MERCHANDISE AND OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ON THE INTERNET GENERALLY. YOU UNDERSTAND FURTHER THAT THE INTERNET CONTAINS UNEDITED MATERIALS SOME OF WHICH ARE SEXUALLY EXPLICIT OR MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO YOU. YOU ACCESS SUCH MATERIALS AT YOUR RISK. NICK HANSINGER, INC. HAS NO CONTROL OVER AND ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR SUCH MATERIALS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IN NO EVENT WILL NICK HANSINGER, INC. BE LIABLE FOR (I) ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, OR ANY INFORMATION, OR TRANSACTIONS PROVIDED ON THE SERVICE, OR DOWNLOADED FROM THE SERVICE, OR ANY DELAY OF SUCH INFORMATION OR SERVICE. EVEN IF NICK HANSINGER, INC. OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR (II) ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE SERVICE AND/OR MATERIALS OR INFORMATION DOWNLOADED THROUGH THE SERVICE. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, NICK HANSINGER, INC.'S LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
You shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware and other equipment needed for access to and use of the Site and all charges related thereto.
- Indemnification and Reservation of Rights.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless NICK HANSINGER, INC., its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to the Site from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or your use and access of the Site.
NICK HANSINGER, INC. reserves the right to release current or past member or Web site user information if NICK HANSINGER, INC. believes that a member’s account is being used to commit unlawful acts, if the information is subpoenaed and/or if NICK HANSINGER, INC. deems it necessary and/or appropriate.
- Third Party Rights.
The provisions of paragraphs 3 (Use of the Site), and 5 (Indemnification) are for the benefit of NICK HANSINGER, INC. and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third party information providers to the Site. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf for as long as Nick Hansinger, INC is authorized for use. 7.Term; Termination. Either party without notice may terminate this Agreement at any time for any reason. The provisions of paragraphs 1 (Copyright, Licenses and Idea Submissions), 3 (Use of the Site), 5 (Indemnification), 6 (Third Party Rights) and 11 (Miscellaneous) shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
- Special Admonitions for International Use.
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules including, without limitation, rules about the Internet, data, e-mail, or privacy. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
- Dealings with Third Parties.
Your participation, correspondence or business dealings with any third party found on or through the Site, regarding the payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. You agree that NICK HANSINGER, INC. shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage or other matters of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings.
The Site may provide, or third parties may provide, links to non- NICK HANSINGER, INC. Internet World Wide Web sites or resources. Because NICK HANSINGER, INC. has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that NICK HANSINGER, INC. is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that NICK HANSINGER, INC. shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
All payments for online and digital products, classes and trainings sold through nickhansinger.com, nickhansinger.net, nickhansginermusic.com, themysticnextdoor.com, healingaddiction.com, illuminationpodcast.com, or Nick Hansinger, INC are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
All payments for live classes, trainings, events are non-fundable. If you are unable to attend the class you enrolled in, your payment may be applied to a future event or training within 365 days of the scheduled event. If you fail to cancel within 14 days of the class or event, you may incur a rebooking fee of up to $250. Tuition for live classes, trainings and events are transferrable up to one year from date of purchase.
All payments for personal consulting sessions, healing sessions, or other services are non-refundable.
All digital products, physical products, live classes, events and trainings, online classes, trainings and events, which are purchased as part of a sale or promotion at a reduced price are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
- Personally Identifiable Information That We Collect
NICK HANSINGER, INC. respects your privacy and is committed to protecting personally identifiable information that you provide in connection with your use of its Websites and Services. Such personally identifiable information collected includes your name, shipping address, billing address, telephone numbers, e-mail address, and payment information such as your credit card number.
III. E-mail Newsletter Subscriptions
To subscribe to our e-mail newsletters, if any, you will need to provide your e-mail address. You may also be asked for other information when you subscribe.
- User Accounts
In order to use our chat rooms, message boards, and certain other Services, you will need to register and create a user account (“User Account”). There is no cost to create a User Account in most cases. You may be asked to choose a user name, screen name, or member name (each, a “User Name”) and password. Please do not use your real name or the real name of another person when selecting a User Name. You will also be asked to provide certain personally identifiable information and other information about yourself, such as your first and last name, date of birth, address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
Please review our restrictions on use and guidelines for user forums in the “Terms and Conditions” for the Website.
You can unsubscribe from receiving commercial e-mail from the Website by clicking the link contained within such e-mails sent to you. You should be aware that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our databases. In addition, we may institute a policy in which user information is deleted after a certain amount of time, and therefore, your user information may no longer exist in the NICK HANSINGER, INC.’s active database(s). In addition, even if you choose to unsubscribe or otherwise modify your User Account settings, NICK HANSINGER, INC. reserves the right to contact you regarding your account and your use of this Website.
- Special Promotions and Purchases
Submission of Content to be Published To participate in some Services such as sweepstakes, contests and surveys (“Special Promotions”), or to make online purchases (“Purchases”), you will need to provide personally identifiable information, such as name, mailing address, e-mail address, phone number, and date of birth. Your information may be collected by NICK HANSINGER, INC. or by a third party, such as a co-sponsor or a vendor involved in, or providing services in connection with, a Special Promotion, or an e-commerce partner in the case of a Purchase.
If you make a Purchase or enter a sweepstakes or other Special Promotion on one of our sites or through our Services, NICK HANSINGER, INC. will collect your personally identifiable information, and you are deemed to consent to us providing your information to third parties who provide certain services such as processing of credit card transactions, customer service, promotion or sweepstakes administration, order fulfillment and/or prize delivery, as applicable. (As more fully described below in “Use, Disclosure, and Sharing of Information – Personally Identifiable Information”, these third parties are prohibited from using this information for their own marketing purposes and/or from sharing, selling, or otherwise distributing any personal data of our customers, unless you choose to opt in for such additional uses and/or disclosure by the third parties, under their respective privacy policies.). Also, by entering a sweepstakes or other Special Promotion, you are agreeing to the official rules that govern that sweepstakes or other Special Promotion, which may contain specific requirements of you, including, except where prohibited by law, allowing the sponsor(s) of the promotion to use your name, voice or likeness in advertising or marketing associated with the promotion.
If you make a purchase or enter a promotion (such as a sweepstakes) in which NICK HANSINGER, INC. is participating on a third party’s website (or through some other means or medium), we will collect your information from the third party only if you opt-in to receive additional communications from us, or we are required to fulfill some function in relation to your activity (e.g., to send your order or deliver a prize).
If you submit to the Website a comment, photograph or other content to be published, online or offline (including on-air, in a DVD, or any other format), we may publish your name or other personally identifiable information in connection with publishing the content and you are hereby deemed to give us permission to do such.
- Information Collected by Other Means or Media
In some situations, we may also collect personally identifiable information and other information about you through other means, directly or indirectly. For example, if you access any NICK HANSINGER, INC. content, or purchase such content via your wireless carrier or through another third party, the NICK HANSINGER, INC. may collect information directly from you or through the third party. Likewise, if you use our software, or provide information to other companies who share information about their customers, we may collect additional information about you. In each of these cases, NICK HANSINGER, INC. will apply this policy to any personally identifiable information.
VII. Information About Other People
Some NICK HANSINGER, INC. Websites and Services may ask you to submit personally identifiable information about other people. If you provide us with personally identifiable information of a friend, or your friend provides personally identifiable information about you, to e-mail a feature from the Website, the e-mail addresses you or your friend supply us for those activities will not be used to send you or your friend other e-mail communications unless disclosed at the time you provide the information. A record of that transaction will be maintained as allowed and/or required by law.
VIII. Customer Service
Some Services may offer support and technical assistance through customer service centers via telephone, online chat, or e-mail. Whenever you communicate with customer service, you do so with the understanding that an operator may view and make changes to the information in your User Account in order to provide the assistance that you need.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information That We Collect
As part of the registration process for some Services, you may be asked to provide information that does not personally identify you. For example, you may be asked to provide information concerning your personal preferences, purchasing habits, and the like. This information is generally optional but may be included in your User Account profile. NICK HANSINGER, INC. requests this information to understand you better and to also bring to your attention new services, programs, or offers that may be of interest to you.
- Cookies and Related Technology
A web beacon is a small graphic image that allows the party that set the web beacon to monitor and collect certain information about the viewer of the web page, web-based document or e-mail message, such as the type of browser requesting the web beacon, the IP address of the computer that the web beacon is sent to and the time the web beacon was viewed. Web beacons can be very small and invisible to the user, but, in general, any electronic image viewed as part of a web page or e-mail, including HTML based content, can act as a web beacon. NICK HANSINGER, INC. may use web beacons to count visitors to the web pages on the Website or to monitor how our users navigate the Website, and NICK HANSINGER, INC. may include web beacons in e-mail messages in order to count how many messages sent were actually opened, acted upon or forwarded.
- Special Notice Regarding Children Under 13
NICK HANSINGER, INC. recognizes the sensitivity of personally identifiable information concerning children under the age of 13 and therefore provides this special notice. NICK HANSINGER, INC. is committed to complying with all applicable laws and regulations regarding children, including the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”). Except in limited circumstances allowed by COPPA, NICK HANSINGER, INC. will not knowingly collect, maintain, or disclose any personally identifiable information from a child under 13 without first obtaining consent from that child’s parent or legal guardian.
If you are a parent or guardian who has discovered that your child under the age of 13 has submitted his or her personally identifiable information without your permission or consent, NICK HANSINGER, INC. will make reasonable efforts to remove the information from its active list, at your request. To request the removal of your child’s information, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and be sure to include in your message the same User Name and password and/or e-mail address that your child submitted.
NICK HANSINGER, INC. encourages parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to become familiar with the types of content available on the NICK HANSINGER, INC. Web sites and the Internet generally.
XII. Use, Disclosure, and Sharing of Information
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information From time to time, NICK HANSINGER, INC. may use and share with third parties aggregate, non-personally identifiable user information to show general demographic and preference information among users of NICK HANSINGER, INC. Web sites. When you visit or download information from this Website, our web servers may automatically collect website usage information. Website usage information is non-personally identifying information that describes how our visitors use the Website. It can include the number and frequency of visitors to each web page and the length of their stays, browser type, referrer data that identifies the web page visited prior and subsequent to visiting the Website, and IP addresses (see below for more information on IP addresses). NICK HANSINGER, INC. may use IP addresses for a number of purposes, such as system administration, to generally determine your computer’s server location, to report aggregate information to our business partners or to audit use of the Website. We also may determine your screen resolution and the technology available in order to serve you the most appropriate version of a web page, e-mail or similar service.
- Personally Identifiable Information NICK HANSINGER, INC. uses information about you to deliver the Services that you request, to keep you informed about changes affecting our Services or your account, to inform you of other Services or offers in which you might be interested, and to improve and enhance our sites and Services. If you provide NICK HANSINGER, INC. with personally identifiable information, we will take all reasonable and appropriate steps to protect it from unauthorized disclosure.
If you opt in to receive e-mail from us, you can always opt out of future marketing messages by following the directions in each message to “unsubscribe”. However, if you choose to opt out of marketing messages, we reserve the right to contact you regarding your account status, technical support, product information, changes to account terms, and any other matter that might affect our service to you and/or any products you purchased from us or registered with us, as applicable.
As stated above in “Personally Identifiable Information That We Collect – Special Promotions and Purchases; Submission of Content to be Published”, NICK HANSINGER, INC. may also work with third parties to provide some Services on our Websites. In connection with those Services, you are deemed to consent to us sharing your information with third parties who provide services such as processing of credit card transactions, customer service, promotion administration, order fulfillment and/or prize delivery, as applicable. Third parties who provide, or participate in, Services on NICK HANSINGER, INC. Websites are prohibited from using our customers’ personally identifiable information for marketing purposes and/or from sharing, selling, or otherwise using such information, unless you choose to opt in to marketing, sharing, or other uses by the third parties. If you do not want your information to be used for marketing (or other purposes unrelated to the provision of NICK HANSINGER, INC. Services) by a third party who participates in a Service on one of our sites, do not opt in to such use by that third party when you register to participate in the Service.
XIII. Our Commitment to Data Security
While NICK HANSINGER, INC. takes reasonable and appropriate precautions to protect your personally identifiable information from unauthorized disclosure and to prevent possible security breaches in our Websites, Services, and customer databases, no website, Internet transmission, computer system, or wireless connection is completely secure. Consequently, NICK HANSINGER, INC. cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches will never occur. Your use of the NICK HANSINGER, INC. Websites and Services is at your own risk. NICK HANSINGER, INC. urges you to take steps to keep your information safe by memorizing your password or keeping it in a safe place (separate from your account information), logging out of your User Account, and closing your Web browser.
Whenever you give NICK HANSINGER, INC. sensitive or confidential information (for example, credit card numbers for Purchases), NICK HANSINGER, INC. will take commercially reasonable steps to protect the information by establishing a secure connection with your Web browser. NICK HANSINGER, INC. employs a security technology known as a secure-socket-layer (“SSL”) to protect the transmission of payment information to the site. Unless otherwise specified herein or on the Website where you make a Purchase, credit card numbers are used only for payment processing and are not retained for marketing purposes.
XIV. Hyperlinks To and From Other Sites
NICK HANSINGER, INC. sites may frame, and/or contain links to, or advertisements about, non- NICK HANSINGER, INC. Web sites. Other sites may also reference, advertise, or link to NICK HANSINGER, INC. Websites. NICK HANSINGER, INC. does not endorse or sponsor other websites, is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of non- NICK HANSINGER, INC. sites, expressly disclaims any statements or assertions made on such websites, and denies and disclaims all liability associated with your use of, and the content on, such other sites and advertisements.
- Consent to Processing in the United States
XVI. Contact Us Regarding Privacy
XVII. Notification of Changes
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information. Information Collection, Use, and Sharing We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Your Access to and Control Over Information: You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
(As provided by California Civil Code Section 1798.83)
Effective Date: January 1, 2015 – V1.0
A California resident who has provided personal information to a business with whom he/she has established a business relationship for personal, family, or household purposes (“California customer”) is entitled to request information about whether the business has disclosed personal information to any third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. In general, if the business has made such a disclosure of personal information, upon receipt of a request by a California customer, the business is required to provide a list of all third parties to whom personal information was disclosed in the preceding calendar year, as well as a list of the categories of personal information that were disclosed.
You are entitled, but limited to the extent required by law, upon sending us a request by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the following information: a) the names and addresses of all of the third parties that received personal information from us for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year and, if the nature of that third parties’ business cannot reasonably be determined from the third parties’ name, examples of the products or services marketed, if known to us, sufficient to give you a reasonable indication of the nature of the third parties’ business and; b) a list of the categories of information that correspond to the personal information disclosed by us to such third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes as set forth in the applicable law.
California customers may request further information about our compliance with the law referenced above by e-mailing email@example.com. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year, and we are not required to respond to requests made by means other than through this e-mail address.
- The information provided on this website is for educational purposes only. It does not offer medical advice. Viewers should make their own independent inquiries and judgments before acting on any information it contains.
- The website and its owners or agents are not entering a professional relationship with the viewer. Nor should the information provided be used as a substitute for needed care from a licensed health or mental health professional.
- Energy Mastery® and other systems and techniques used by Nick Hansinger, INC frees and harmonizes a person’s energies to stimulate innate physical, mental and emotional health-promoting mechanisms and restore the body’s natural state of well-being. It does not attempt to diagnose, treat, or cure illness.
- Energy Psychology is an umbrella term for a number of personal development approaches that focus on the meridians, the chakras, the stratas, or other energy systems. As such, energy psychology is a derivative of energy medicine. Rather than diagnosing or treating illnesses of body or mind, these approaches target energy patterns in body and brain to optimize the person's well-being.
- Energy modalities are considered alternative and/or experimental by many members of the medical profession.
- Testimonials and explanations on this website do not constitute guarantees, warranties, or predictions.
- Classes, books, videos, other programs, and practitioners are listed on this website to inform the viewer of available resources. Nick Hansinger, Inc. and its owners and agents accrue no liability based on the viewer's uses of these resources.
- Any exploration of one's past or current difficulties—common practices within energy, energetics, psychology as well as many other personal development approaches—may evoke disquieting memories or emotions. While these may be markers on the path of personal evolution, the individual undertaking such exploration assumes any and all associated risks. NEITHER COMPANY NOR OUR AGENTS, LICENSESS OR AFFILIATES WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHER DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ECONOMIC LOSS, INJURY, ILLNESS, OR DEATH.
- Although the movement of energy and its modalities presented on this website are widely viewed as non-invasive and benign interventions into the body's energy system, any procedure that frees energies that have been blocked may cause mild reactions such as nausea, headaches, or temporary pains as the energies begin to move and reset themselves. While such reactions should be noted and common-sense assessments made, they often indicate that the procedures are working and benefits will persist after the discomfort has passed. It is also possible that a condition such as a cold or the flu was incubating, so it might appear that a cause-effect relationship was involved when it was actually a matter of coincidence.
- The viewer of this website assumes any and all risks associated with using information it contains, agreeing to hold harmless Nick Hansinger, INC, its owners, board members, employees, agents, and/or volunteers from any and all claims, demands, causes of action, liability, loss, damage, and/or injury that may occur out of the use of this website. Your level of success in attaining similar results is dependent upon various factors including but not limited to: your effort level, the action you take, your skill, knowledge, ability, dedication, business savvy, network, financial situation, and awareness of opportunities that exist around you. Because these factors differ from one individual to the next, we cannot and do not guarantee your success, income level, or ability to earn revenue.
You alone are responsible for your actions and results in life, energy and it uses and impacts along with business. Any forward-looking statements outlined on our Sites are simply our opinion and thus are not guarantees or promises for actual performance. It should be clear to you that by law we make no guarantees that you will achieve any results from our ideas or models presented on our Sites, and we offer no professional legal, medical, psychological or financial advice.